Claims Forms

If you're getting paid for teaching hours, then please print out the student claim form attached below, fill it in and get the course organiser to sign it before passing it onto Grace.


The travel expenses document is also attached, again this needs to go to Grace, and make sure you attach any receipts before handing this in.